The work titled surge is concerned with Floating Landfill and our cultural conditioning to bottle water.
surge is intended to be a series of experiences, the urge to ask questions. The actions are not fixed but develop over time.
surge – Engaged questioning allows everyone involved their own experience. The end is significant not by itself but as an integrated process instrumental to all parts. The varied parts are invited together into one experience.
- Community & School Screenings: Addicted to Plastic
- Collection sites for used water bottles
- Coolum State High Senior Art Students - workshop
- surge – the artwork installation along Coolum Boardwalk or foreshore
- surge blog – records the process in its entirety and presents 'two sides of the same coin' conversation